Jeff Garlin from Curb Your Enthusiasm & The Goldbergs; Timothy Ulrich from China Global Television Network reports from Beijing; Martha Previte is Melania Trump; Down With Tyranny’s Howie Klein; Yuk Yuk’s Mark Breslin; Comedian Aaron Berg; Peabody and Emmy Award Winning Jim Earl; Professor Harvey J. Kaye, author of “FDR on Democracy: The Greatest Speeches and Writings of President Franklin Delano Roosevelt;” Animal Behaviorist Dr. Jennifer Verdolin; Immigration Attorney Stephen Robbins.
- Melania Trump, played by Martha Previte, offers to show us her teats.
- Howie Klein can’t decide who’s worse, Joe Biden or Andrew Cuomo.
- Timothy Ulrich from China Global Television Network reports from Beijing on life getting back to normal.
- Jeff Garlin is now living with his show biz dog from The Goldbergs.
- Immigration Lawyer Stephen Robbins tells us there is a HUGE difference between Biden and Trump when it comes to the plight of undocumented Americans.
- ICE is worse than it’s every been.
- Panda Porn. Yes. There’s Panda Porn. Dr. Jennifer Verdolin explains.
- Jim Earl will not vote for Biden.
- Professor Harvey Kaye might vote for Biden, but doesn’t want to.
- Mark Breslin is getting really sick of trying not to get sick.
- Aaron Berg can’t stand hiding out in the woods, and is coming back to New York.
Time Code: Melania Trump (:03) Howie Klein (8:35) Timothy Ulrich (39:50) Jeff Garlin (1:16:56) Stephen Robbins (1:52:34) Dr. Jennifer Verdolin (2:31:50) Jim Earl (3:13:11) Professor Harvey J. Kaye (3:50:54) Mark Breslin (4:40:42) Aaron Berg (5:12:38)