Professor Simon F. Haeder offers a primer on Medicare For All; Congressman Alan Grayson author of “High Crimes: The Impeachment of Donald Trump;” Congressman Ted Lieu’s Chief-of-Staff Marc Cevasco; David “Citizen” Bacon talks to Tulsi, Klobuchar and gets into it with Joe Walsh; The Rev. Barry W. Lynn warns Pelosi not to trust the senate; Dr. Jennifer Verdolin on how animals self medicate; Comedian Kevin Bartini; Liam McEneaney insults our listeners.
Is it World War Three? We talk with Prof. Klaus W. Larres, Ph.D., who is the Richard M. Krasno Distinguished Professor of History and International Affairs at the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill, NC.; Senator Susan Collins (Martha Previte) stops by; Comedian Laura House talks about going to a strip club with her boss; Professor Ben Burgis from Jacobin and author of “Give Them An Argument: Logic For The Left”; Citizen Bacon on the ground covering the New Hampshire presidential primaries; Marc Breslin the founder and president of Yuk Yuk’s talks about the early days of Canadian comedy; Emmy and Peabody Award Winning Comedy Writer Jim Earl.
Washington Post’s Helaine Olen; Animal Behaviorist Dr. Jennifer Verdolin; The Rev. Barry W. Lynn; Comic Liam McEneaney and Listener of The Month Lane Thomas Hewitt.
- Billionaires play the victim card.
- How animals care for other animals with a cold.
- Liam and David answer listener questions.
- Our Listener of the month Lane Thomas Hewitt.
- David Bacon attends an Amy Klobuchar press gaggle.
Professor Harvey J. Kaye author of “Take Hold of Our History: Make America Radical Again;” Professor Ben Burgis author of “Give them an Argument: Logic For the Left;” Citizen Journalist David Bacon; Comedian Kevin Bartini; Comedian and Comedy Writer Dave Sirus.
- In his final pledgisode of 2019, David asks you to support the show by going to https://davidfeldmanshow.com/donations/ and throwing in some money.
- Why I.Q. doesn’t matter.
- What the power elite really wants, and it’s not democracy.
- How Senator Elizabeth Warren blew it.
- What exactly does a “public option” mean?”
- Citizen Bacon deep inside Tulsi’s and Bernie’s press gaggle.
- More and more pets suddenly require sedatives.
- Dave Sirus tells us which movies to see and which ones to avoid.
Congressman Alan Grayson author of “High Crimes: The Impeachment of Donald Trump;” The Reverend Barry Lynn; Dr. Jay Sutay, the hardest working pediatrician in comedy; And David Bacon talks with Presidential Candidate Tom Steyer.
Time Code: Alan Grayson (0:40) Dr. Jay Sutay (54:49) David Bacon Part One (1:36:36) The Reverend Barry Lynn (1:59:16) David Bacon Part Two (3:00:01)
Alan Minsky, executive director of the Progressive Democrats of America whose latest piece for The Nation is “The Democratic Presidential Debate Must Address Poverty;” Comic Joe DeVito plans for a miserable Christmas; Emmy & Peabody Award Winning Jim Earl; Comedian Liam McEneaney; Martha Previte is Senator Susan Collins; Citizen Journalist David Bacon attends a Tulsi rally; and Jackie “The Joke Man” Martling.