It’s all washed hands on deck: Alissa Quart, executive director of The Economic Hardship Reporting Project; Marxist Psychotherapist Dr. Harriet Fraad host of “Capitalism Hits Home with Dr. Harriet Fraad;” The Irritable Immunologist; Down With Tyranny’s Howie Klein; Professor Harvey J. Kaye, author of “Take Hold Of Our History: Make America Radical Again;” Comedian Liam McEneaney; Jackie “The Joke Man” Martling; Peabody and Emmy Award Winning Jim Earl; Martha Previte is Senator Susan Collins; Animal Behaviorist Dr. Jennifer Verdolin; Timothy Ulrich from China Global Television Network reports from Beijing; Professor Arnon Degani reports from Israel on Bibi’s latest troubles.
- Alissa Quart from The Economic Hardship Reporting Project on why the men and women delivering your food and groceries should be categorized as First Responders.
- Dr. Harriet Fraad explains why our economic system makes us mentally ill.
- Dr. Jennifer Verdolin on what we can learn from other species during a pandemic.
- Dr. Harvey J. Kaye explains why Bernie should have made Biden debate FDR on Sunday.
- Howie Klein says everything is about to get worse.
- Professor Arnon Degani talks to us from Israel about Bibi.
- Timothy Ulrich reports from Beijing.
- Senator Susan Collins (Martha Previte) cleans her nutcracker.
- Jim Earl and Liam fight it out.
- Jackie “The Joke Man” Martling tells 18 beauties.
Time Code: Alissa Quart (:14) Dr. Harriet Fraad (36:19) Dr. Jennifer Verdolin (1:18:53) Senator Susan Collins (1:53:07) The Irritable Immunologist (2:06:25) Timothy Ulrich (2:55:48) Professor Harvey J. Kaye (3:32:53) Howie Klein (5:05:26) Jim Earl fights with Liam McEneaney (5:52:18) Professor Arnon Degani (6:24:52) Jackie “The Joke Man” Martling (6:51:00)