Alan Minsky, executive director of the Progressive Democrats of America whose latest piece for The Nation is “The Democratic Presidential Debate Must Address Poverty;” Comic Joe DeVito plans for a miserable Christmas; Emmy & Peabody Award Winning Jim Earl; Comedian Liam McEneaney; Martha Previte is Senator Susan Collins; Citizen Journalist David Bacon attends a Tulsi rally; and Jackie “The Joke Man” Martling.
Michael Brooks, Washington Post’s Helaine Olen, Comic Aaron Berg, Professor Ben Burgis, Dr. Jennifer Verdolin, David “Citizen” Bacon, and The Reverend Barry W. Lynn.
- Michael Brooks talks Mexico, Bolivia and Argentina.
- Helaine Olen on Mayor Pete’s disingenuous attacks against Medicare For All.
- Aaron Berg brings back Nat King Cole’s oldest son Beautiful Clean Cole.
- Professor Ben Burgis attacks Mayor Pete’s attack against free tuition at all public universities.
- Dr. Jennifer Verdolin’s cat has acne.
- The Reverend Barry W. Lynn on evangelical magazine “Christianity Today” demanding Trump’s removal from office.
- Citizen Bacon meets Bernie and his supporters.
Congressman Alan Grayson’s latest book is “HIGH CRIMES: The Impeachment of Donald Trump;” Professor Harvey J. Kaye, his latest book is “Take Hold of Our History: Make America Radical Again;” Down With Tyranny’s Howie Klein; Citizen Journalist David Bacon; Comedy Writer Dave Sirus.
Professor Corey Brettschneider author of “The Oath And The Office: A Guide To The Constitution For Future Presidents”; David “Citizen” Bacon reports from New Hampshire; Dr. Jennifer Verdolin author of “Raised By Animals” and “Wild Connection”; Comedian Liam McEneaney whose latest comedy CD is “Working Class Fancy.”
Senator Susan Collins (Martha Previte), Down With Tyranny’s Howie Klein, Jacobin’s Professor Ben Burgis, Comedian Joe DeVito, Yuk Yuk’s Mark Breslin, Peabody & Emmy Award Winning Jim Earl, and American Hero Randy Credico.
- Randy Credico talks Roger Stone, and then actually does a Frank Pantageli for David.
- Senator Susan Collins makes sure David’s mind is out of the gutter.
- Howie Klein on Democrats who take bribes from the pharmaceutical industry.
- Professor Ben Burgis on why the Democrats need leadership not unity.
- Joe DeVito on the mafia accepting homosexuals.
- Jim Earl on why Mayor Pete is the devil.
- Mark Breslin on the lighter side of cremation.
Washington Post’s Helaine Olen, Professor Harvey J. Kaye, Dr. Jennifer Verdolin, The Rev. Barry W. Lynn, and Comic Liam McEneaney.
- Bernie leads in California
- Democratic Party’s “can’t do” spirit
- David Frum gave us Trump
- Do animals have pets?
- Liam and David answer listener questions