Jacobin’s Chris Kutalik, Professor Ben Burgis, Comic Liam McEneaney, The Rev. Barry W. Lynn, PETA’s Emil Guillermo.
- G.M. strike goes into fourth week, who’s paying attention?
- America’s rancid Latin American history.
- Liam McEneaney and David answer listener questions.
- Rick Perry’s going to prison.
- David turns Rev. Barry into a Bernie Bro.
- Blackouts in California.
- NBC News has a rape problem.
- Rudy needs a lawyer.
Chris Kutalik writes for Jacobin. He is the former editor and director of Labor Notes in Detroit and a union organizer. He is now deeply involved in Texans for Bernie and Labor for Bernie.
Ben Burgis is a philosophy professor and the author of Give Them An Argument: Logic for the Left. He does a segment called “The Debunk” every week on The Michael Brooks Show.
Time Code:The Rev. Barry W. Lynn (0:41.1) Professor Ben Burgis (1:17:12) Chris Kutalik (1:52:36) Emil Guillermo (2:54:42) Liam McEneaney (3:39:41)