Professor Ben Burgis, columnist for Jacobin; Joshua Grossman, president of Progressive Punch; Matt Johnson, spokesman and investigator for animal rights activists Direct Action Everywhere, who organized the disruption of Joe Biden’s victory speech on Tuesday. Direct Action Everywhere is a community of activists seeking animal liberation through nonviolent direct action & open rescue; Senator Susan Collins (Martha Previte); Comedy Writer Jon Ross; The Rev. Barry W. Lynn; Citizen Bacon; Comedian Liam McEneaney answers listener questions.
- Why Bernie can still win.
- What went wrong for the Left on Tuesday.
- Liam and David welcome listeners Tom from Alabama and Dave from The Rust Belt.
- Citizen Bacon gets a promotion.
- Jon Ross blames Bernie.
- The Rev. Barry W. Lynn on what Warren and Bloomberg need to do.
Time Code: Professor Ben Burgis (0:35) Joshua Grossman (45:26) Matt Johnson (1:17:34) Senator Susan Collins (1:54:26) Jon Ross (2:10:34) The Rev. Barry W. Lynn (2:45:21) Citizen Bacon (3:45:56) Comedian Liam McEneaney (4:05:25)