The Washington Post’s Helaine Olen; Professor Harvey J. Kaye author of “Take Hold of Our History: Make America Radical Again;” Comedian Liam McEneaney; Professor David Faris author of “It’s Time to Fight Dirty: How Democrats Can Build a Lasting Majority in American Politics;” The Rev. Barry W. Lynn; Animal Behaviorist Dr. Jennifer Verdolin; History Professor Amy Rutenberg author of “Rough Draft;” David “Citizen” Bacon interviews the candidates
- Is it time to indict the entire GOP?
- Citizen Bacon talks one on one with Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard.
- Helaine Olen on the Bernie/Warren handshake that never was.
- Liam and David answer listener mail and play your phone messages.
- Dr. Jennifer Verdolin finally admits a cat will eat your corpse.
- Professor Amy Rutenberg writes that it turns out the Greatest Generation dodged the draft too.
- Professor Harvey J. Kaye on the indecency of Joe Biden, Amy Klobuchar and Mayor Pete.
- Professor David Faris on the role social media has played in destabilizing Iran.
- The Rev. Barry W. Lynn on impeachment.
Time Code: Helaine Olen (0:40) Professor Amy Rutenberg (21:25) The Rev. Barry W. Lynn (58:48) Professor Harvey J. Kaye (1:20:40) Professor David Farris (2:36:30) Part Two of The Rev. Barry W. Lynn (3:03:36) David “Citizen Bacon (3:41:50) Liam McEneaney.