It’s SpanxGiving!!! Adam Ferrara, Judy Gold, Fred Stoller, and Eddie Pepitone refuse to do the show because they’re celebrating something called Thanksgiving. Then we talk with The Rev. Barry W. Lynn; Comic Liam McEneaney; and Actor/Writer/Comic Laura House.
- The Rev. Barry teaches us the meaning of Black Friday
- Judy Gold refuses to do the show
- Adam Ferrara refuses to do the show
- Fred Stoller refuses to do the show
- Eddie Pepitone refuses to do the show
- Liam talks to us from his parent’s house hiding from Thanksgiving
- Liam and David answer listener questions
- Laura talks to us on Highway 5 heading to Thanksgiving
- David’s at his mother’s looking for his old baseball cards and vintage collection of Panamanian stag films.
Time Code:David Tries to Book The Show (0:40) The Rev. Barry W. Lynn (8:01.9) Comic Liam McEneaney (1:12:16) Comic Laura House (2:18:00)