Alan Minsky, executive director of the Progressive Democrats of America whose latest piece for The Nation is “The Democratic Presidential Debate Must Address Poverty;” Comic Joe DeVito plans for a miserable Christmas; Emmy & Peabody Award Winning Jim Earl; Comedian Liam McEneaney; Martha Previte is Senator Susan Collins; Citizen Journalist David Bacon attends a Tulsi rally; and Jackie “The Joke Man” Martling.
- Senator Susan Collins stops by to talk about her dusty oven.
- This X-Mas Tulsi Gets No More “Presents.”
- Citizen Bacon attends a Tulsi rally where Tulsi explains her impeachment vote, and then we hear her sing.
- Jackie “The Joke Man” Martling with 30 naughty ones.
- David and Liam answer listener questions.
- Joe DeVito’s depressing plans for Christmas.
- Jim Earl tires of Hitler’s Eddie Cantor impersonation.
- Democrats must stop fetishizing America’s mythical middle class and start talking about the working poor.
- Why “economic growth” is simply a framing device to trick poverty stricken Americans into thinking they’re doing great.
Time Code: Senator Susan Collins (Martha Previte) (0:01) Joe DeVito (10:15) Citizen Bacon (44:34) Alan Minsky (2:05:03) Jim Earl (3:28:59) Jackie “The Joke Man” Martling (4:48:38) Liam McEneaney (5:04:28)
We thank our brave soldiers this holiday season who are alone out there on the front lines fighting America’s War On Christmas.
We shall fight Santa in the malls, on the beaches, in France and at our dinner table. We shall never surrender until Santa is dead.