Hunter Biden may not have broken the law, but he probably broke Joe’s chances of ever becoming president. Trump is a cornered animal, which means he’s never been more dangerous. The call to Ukraine is an impeachable offense, but can the Democrats sell it to the American people? Is Elizabeth Warren who she says she is? Is it sexist to prefer Bernie? And have Louis C.K. and Al Franken grown from their Me Too moments? Or do they just want back in? Plus, listener mail!
As impeachment sucks all the oxygen out of the news cycle, we discuss what’s really important with:
Professor Harvey J. Kaye, author of the new book “Take Hold of Our History: Make America Radical Again.” Preorder: https://amzn.to/2nb3vsx
Constitutional Law Professor Corey Brettschneider, Down With Tyranny’s Howie Klein, Congressional Candidate J.D. Scholten who’s running against Iowa’s White Nationalist Steve King, Founder and President of Yuk Yuk’s Mark Breslin, and Jackie “The Joke Man” Martling.
This is a pledgisode. The David Feldman Show is an independent voice in the increasingly corporatized podcasting landscape. Podcasting is now big business, and the filthy capitalists are rapidly commodifying my vibrant ecosystem, pouring millions of dollars into drowning out original voices like mine. Donate today to support independent media.
Congressional Candidate Kim Williams, Animal Behaviorist Dr. Jennifer Verdolin, Journalist and PETA Activist Emil Guillermo, Professor Ben Burgis, LGBTQ Journalist and Activist Zack Ford, Professor Harvey J. Kaye, and Comedian Liam McEneaney.
- Kim Williams is running for California’s 16th congressional district. She’s also a history professor.
- Dr. Jennifer Verdolin on how dolphins get drunk, and why cats, dogs and birds frown on incest.
- Emil Guillermo on SNL’s hiring and firing of a conservative racist.
- Steve Skrovan tells us what’s on this week’s Ralph Nader Radio Hour.
- Professor Ben Burgis gives us an update on the GM strike and his personal connection to the U.A.W..
- Professor Harvey Kaye blames Jimmy Carter for the Democratic party’s conservative pivot.
- Comic Liam McEneaney helps David answer listener mail.
Hassan El-Tayyab explains Yemen. Dr. Arnon Degani explains Israel. Jacob Sager Weinstein explains Great Britain. Mark Breslin explains Scotland. Howie Klein explains America. Congressional Candidate Rachel Ventura explains Illinois. The Rev. Barry W. Lynn explains separation of church and state.
Comedians Rick Overton, Dave Sirus, Liam McEneaney on last night’s debate. Zack Ford checks in from Washington DC. Democratic Congressional Candidate Jason Butler is running to represent North Carolina’s 2nd District in Congress and flip the district from the incumbent, Republican George Holding. Jackie “The Joke Man” Martling blows the roof off the podcast. Marketing Guru Saul Colt.