Hunter Biden may not have broken the law, but he probably broke Joe’s chances of ever becoming president. Trump is a cornered animal, which means he’s never been more dangerous. The call to Ukraine is an impeachable offense, but can the Democrats sell it to the American people? Is Elizabeth Warren who she says she is? Is it sexist to prefer Bernie? And have Louis C.K. and Al Franken grown from their Me Too moments? Or do they just want back in? Plus, listener mail!
Philosophy Professor Ben Burgis, Down Wth Tyranny’s Howie Klein, Congressman Ted Lieu’s Chief of Staff Marc Cevasco, Comedian Dave Sirus, Yuk Yuk’s Mark Breslin, Comedian Kevin Bartini, Comedy Writer Jon Ross, and Jackie “The Joke Man” Martling.
- Professor Ben Burgis on why Senator Elizabeth Warren is not Bernie.
- Howie Klein on all your impeachment needs, and why it’s all hands on deck to get rid of Trump.
- Marc Cevasco, Congressman Ted Lieu’s chief of staff, provides a civics lesson on why Trump’s really in trouble this time.
- Dave Sirus tackles Trump supporters.
- Mark Breslin on hiring Louis CK to plays his Toronto club this week.
- Kevin Bartini on highway porn.
- Jon Ross helps David answer listener mail.
- Jackie “The Joke Man” Martling’s joke about the tongue.
Time Code: Professor Ben Burgis (0:41) Howie Klein (47:13.3) Marc Cevasco (1:33:29) Dave Sirus (2:18:15) Mark Breslin (2:49:56) Kevin Bartini (3:52:22) Jon Ross (4:17:16) Jackie “The Joke Man” Martling (5:04:39)